Printer problems.

Post by Kei » Tue, 14 May 1996 04:00:00

Using ATP to print things, there is a switch '-T' for paper size.  What
are some valid arguments for paper size?  Thanks.

1. Printer problem, lpr: lp: unknown printer

I have problem printing from my printer the,
error read as  lpr: lp: unknown printer.

I have specified my HP laserjet 4/5/6 series during installation.

In /etc/conf.modules also found :

    alias parport_lowlevel parport_pc

What seem to be the problem ?

How to  reinstall this printer ?

Any help will be appreciated.

TQ

CK

2. Win+Linux Network "see each other"

3. Printer Problem: Default page size resets after power outage on remote line printer

4. X11 Forwarding and Windows remote desktop

5. Printer problem : printer job was not unlinked

6. dhcp-3.0b2pl7 in rpm format ??

7. printer problem or setup problem ?

8. upgrade to kernel 2.4.2 e X won't start!

9. HELP! REMOTE 1) Printer problem 2) Term problem

10. [Fwd: Printer Problems & Sound Problems]

11. Printer Problems & Sound Problems

12. lpd - printer problems

13. another printer problem