Where can i get CLE+RedHat

Post by Alex » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Can some tell me where can i find CLE+Redhat

You can get it here.
ftp://ftp.ccns.ncku.edu.tw/UNIX/Linux/

It was a bit slow when I access it.

Good luck

Alex.

Quote:> Thanks

> Alan

The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
http://www.seti.org/

Registered with the Linux Counter. ID# 175126
http://counter.li.org/index.html

Where can i get CLE+RedHat

Post by Alan » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:18:20

Can some tell me where can i find CLE+Redhat

Thanks

Alan

1. CLE + Redhat

Hi
I am using Redhat 5.2 + CLE v0.7p1., I know there is a script in startx to
choose the WindowManager but if I want to change other one I need to call
wmselector.tk but is it another way which which I can use like change
xinitrc and the rename the startx in order to use other different start
script to use different winmanger
Pls advise

2. What's the simplest way to copy files between networked PCs?

3. How to change the old kernel from >>RedHat 6.2+CLE 0.9 p1<<

4. Which to use Xol libraries?

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. Access

7. DOSKEY? (or anything similar)???

8. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

9. CGI: apache canned response

10. For those of you tired of canned distributions...

11. Canned "ping"

12. Any Canned Class code?