Another Editor Question - ISPF

Post by tre.. » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Having come from the s/370 world of MVS and VM I was wondering if a
workalike port of the ISPF editor has ever been done to Linux.  There is
a commercial product for OS/2 and DOS available.  What about my new fave
OS?

Trevor

1. Any low cost ISPF editors?

We are a IBM mainframe shop using ISPF on both MVS and VM, and now
have a few RS6000's for voice applications.

As there is a AIX version of ISPF for about $1000, it's hard to justify
that cost for just one or two programmers.

We do have CPEDIT, which is a VM like X-EDIT editor, but is there a
ISPF editor for just a few hundred dollars?

Thanks!
Dean Wittke
Cal Poly Administrative Systems

2. Help: IPC Anonymous Shared Memory

3. Anybody coded the ISPF editor yet?

4. Redirecting for specific IP's...

5. Are ISPF editor and REXX clones available on Linux ?

6. programming tool help!!!!!

7. something similar to ISPF editor

8. XKB extension problem

9. tn3270-ISPF Problem

10. Looking for ISPF

11. ISPF Like tools for AIX

12. linux editors vs windows editors

13. FreeBSD cmd line editor / text editor recommends?