I did not notice the difference in size..on the sites..however I did not look.
I think I got my source from sunsite or gatech..Come to think of it..I did not
complie 1.3.0..only 1.3.1 (1.3.0 with patch for 1.3.1).
I am interested in finding out how to get ibcs to compile under 1.3.x..if you
or anyone can do it.
What I did was erase my linux source and replace it with the new before
starting..btw I am running gcc 2.6.3
1. Problems compiling OpenSSH 3.0.2p1 on OpenBSD 3.0 i386
Hello. I downloaded the source .tar.gz file for OpenSSH 3.0.2p1 off
ftp.openbsd.org. I was able to uncompress and run ./configure just
fine. Then when I ran make, it went through compiling many objects
but then halted on readpass.c with the following output:
readpass.c: In function `read_passphrase':
readpass.c:100: `RPP_ECHO_ON' undeclared (first use in this function)
readpass.c:100: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
readpass.c:100: for each function it appears in.)
readpass.c:100: `RPP_ECHO_OFF' undeclared (first use in this function)
readpass.c:105: `RPP_REQUIRE_TTY' undeclared (first use in this
readpass.c:121: warning: implicit declaration of function
*** Error code 1
Stop in /root/openssh-3.0.2p1.
I downloaded, uncompressed, ./configure(d), and ran make all under
root again and had the same problem. I installed the comps package
during OpenBSD 3.0's install and have compiled things like Postfix and
updates to dhcpd from source. I'm just having problems with compiling
OpenSSH. Thanks in advance for any help.
Syed N. Ahmad
(Please don't email me, it's a dummy address)
2. solaris wanted -free or inexpensive?
3. SATAN v1.1.1 [released] and v1.1.4 [experimental] both do not compile on Redhat 6.0.
4. Cman Contact Manager v1.1 -update
5. PIKT, Problem Informant/Killer Tool, v1.3.0 released
7. XFree86 and VIVTRON (GATEWAY2000)
8. Problem compiling Oleo v1.6
9. Problem compiling Httpd version v1.5a
10. Compiling v1.2 problems w/SCSI...
11. TIS FWTK v1.3 COMPILE PROBLEMS
12. A problem with compiling Unix Network Programming v1(Stevens)