1. Printing to a print server - RH 4.1
Going hunting through the FAQs, but thought I'd ask here for
Got a mini network of sorts setup using 10base2 (thin coax) that's mainly
used for playing games and passing (big) files. Looking at investing in
a print server box to get rid of the switch box. No, don't want one of
those auto-switchers either.
Anybody have this kind of setup? Care to share any setup tips?
Nope, no dedicated server. Just peer-to-peer.
Looked at Linksys's Pocket Print Server. Supports Win95, NT, and
WFW using NetBEUI & Novell using IPX/SPX.
Seen another one (name escapes me) that says it also supports
Unix. Would I be better off to try this one?
Currently running RH 4.1, possibly going to RH 4.2 sometime.
the 2 is for, ya know... kill it to email me
Dilbert's boss - "You misspelled that word."
Dilbert - "That's a number."
2. apache restart problem
3. problem printing 2.5 --> 4.1.3u print server
4. Solaris7, Oracle 8.1.6 and DBD::Oracle
5. DEC Etherworks 3 NIC configured under Redhat 4.1
6. switch to RH5 and tin newsreader
7. problems configuring redhat 4.1 with NCR 77C22E SVGA video
8. at command
9. How do I configure Netscape Server 4.1 & 6.x to run SSI?
10. Redhat 4.1 printing problem
11. RedHat 4.1 -- does it have what I need to print on inkjet?
12. lpd problems and Kernel 2.0.30, Redhat 4.1 / printing
13. Printing Problems with ghostscript 5.03 on RedHat 4.1 system