psa[play MP3 player and Linux

Post by Dustin Purye » Mon, 07 May 2001 07:24:35

I own a Nike psa[play 120 MP3 player. It's very nice. According to the Nike
website the psa[play features "RIO Audio," which I take to mean they simply
repackaged a Rio product. Does anyone have any links to software that can be
used to control this MP3 player under Linux? It is a USB device.

Regards, Dustin

--

http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
Integrate Linux Solutions into Your Windows Network

Post by Glitc » Tue, 08 May 2001 01:59:17

> I own a Nike psa[play 120 MP3 player. It's very nice. According to the
> Nike website the psa[play features "RIO Audio," which I take to mean
> they simply repackaged a Rio product. Does anyone have any links to
> software that can be used to control this MP3 player under Linux? It is
> a USB device.

> Regards, Dustin

The Diamond Rio MP500 (whichever is the USB version) has a program
avialable for it i believe. Try freshmeat and do a search for Rio or
something.

1. Console mp3 player that plays s3m?

I am looking for a console mp3 player that also plays *.s3m songs. Are
you currently using one? If so, which one?

--
jazz
Registered linux user no. 164098  +--+--+--+ Litestep user no. 386

2. more trap error stuff

3. Does mp3 player exist which can play specific interval repeatedly?

4. Network problem

5. How to play .s3m in xmms/gamp/other mp3 player?

6. PC interface

7. Need mp3 to mpy file converter for RCA Lyra RD1080 mp3 player

8. WLAN 802.11b Security FAQ

9. MP3 Player 4 MP3 CD's?

10. Sound, Real Player, and MP3 players

11. CD Player and MP3 Player for Solaris 8

12. MP3 Player & VCD Player

13. play mp3 using command play in RH8