Adaptec AVA-2825

Post by Christopher S. Hamma » Tue, 15 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I have an Adaptec AVA-2825 VL Bus SCSI-2, EIDE, & Floppy
controller installed in my system, and I would like to know if
there is a release of the LINUX kernel that will support this
particular board.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated...

1. adaptec ava-2825 support ?

as subject says, according to faqs I've read it's not supported, but it
might have changed ?

Lars Barup Sorensen, Laboratory of Geophysics, University of Aarhus, Denmark

I have a plan so cunning,that if you put a tail on it, you could call it a
weasel. [E. Blackadder]

2. Modem keeps phone off-hook

3. Adaptec AVA-2825 ???

4. Installing Linux on drive E: Does anyone have experience ?

5. adaptec ava-2825 scsi board

6. Video Card and Monitor

7. Support for Adaptec AVA-2825

8. Colorado Jumbo 350 & linux.

9. Needed: bootkernel for the Adaptec AVA-2825

10. adaptec ava-2825 scsi board

11. Adaptec AVA-2825

12. Adaptec AVA-2825 suported?

13. Adaptec AVA-2825 Anybody?