Canon BJ200e ghostscript driver

Post by William Seppel » Wed, 24 Aug 1994 10:34:37

Has anyone written a Canon BJ200e ghostscript driver?  I know of the
BJ200 driver.  That is the one I'm currently using, but it doesn't
take full advantage of the BJ200e.

The BJ200e can supposedly print 256 greyscale, but with Ghostscript, I
only get dithered output.  I would very much like to print 256
greyscale at 360x360 dpi on my Canon BJ200e.

If I can't find a driver, I may take my best attempt at writing one.
I would rather not reinvent the wheel tho.

Thanks for any replys.

1. Linux and Canon BJ200e

Hello, all...

Anybody out there have a good working setup for the bj200e?  I've been
fighting with it for a couple weeks now, and have very little to show (well, I
can print ASCII).  I've tried several different filters, and different
gs setups, but still can't print anything postscript.  It's annoying to have
to go into Win95 to do any sort of nice-looking printing.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.  Oh, and by the way...I have already RTFM, but
nothing I've tried has worked.

Thanks,
Jim
| James N. Dolas, III  | Purdue University, School of ECE    | Cynicism with |

2. pcmcia schemes?

3. Canon BJ200e + gs = problem

4. 1.0 kernel breaks my 0.99.13 mount/fsck ??

5. installing a canon bj200e

6. 100VG-AnyLAN driver needed..

7. trouble using ghostscript Canon Bubblejet 200 driver on Bubblejet 200ex

8. ldap 3.3

9. Canon BJC-600 color printer driver for ghostscript?

10. Ghostscript driver for Canon LBP-4i printer ?

11. How can I use my Canon BJ200e with SCO open server 5?

12. /* Help */ Ghostscript and Canon LBP8 Printer Driver

13. Solaris 2.4 x86 & canon bj200e