problem with X

1. problems, problems, 37.5 GB, problems, 1024, problems...

I have an IBM 37.5 GB hard disk and I'm trying to duel boot Windows 98 SE
and Linux.  In the oversize disk HOWTO
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Large-Disk-HOWTO-12.html#ss12.1), it mentions
that a distribution running the 2.2.14 kernel will survive the insane 33.8
GB Linux booting limit.  Does this mean that I can successfully install
RedHat Linux 6.2 (the new RedHat with the Linux 2.2.14 kernel) on hard drive
with partitions like:
--------
|  Windoze  (GBs 1-19)
|            |
|            |
|            |
---------
|     RH 6.2 (20-37.5)
|            |
|            |
|            |
---------

Note:  I can't seem to duel boot the RH 6.1 and Windoze.  I've had many
problems each and every time I try it and I've had to delete all partitions
on my drive and install Windoze using its own CDROM disc and its simple
fdisk.

2. staroffice 5.1

3. Installation problems, problems, problems!

4. XL 266 ARC console time settings problem

5. PPP stands for Problem Problem Problem

6. CD-Rom at parallel port

7. Problems... problems ... more problems

8. Why don't we see more advocacy for Linux/MPI?

9. Problems, Problems, Problems

10. Problem problem problem

11. Linux died...problems, problems, problems....

12. Linux Problems Problems Problems ... DNS, HD, X Windows

13. Problems Problems Problems.... DNS, HD, X