How to connect to Internet by using ppp on red hat linux 4.2

How to connect to Internet by using ppp on red hat linux 4.2

Post by Kelvin Ch » Sat, 23 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello:

                  I bought the red hat linux 4.2 2 months ago. Right
now I have still no idea how to connect to internet by using ppp.
These are all my ISP information:
DNS:204.156.128.1
        204.156.128.10
        204.156.128.20
Default Router Gateway:204.156.128.1
IRC server:irc.best.com
NNTP server:nntp1.ba.best.com
SMTP server:smtp.best.com
pop3,shell and private ftp server:shell2.ba.best.com
I have an internal 14.4 modem
Computer:pentium 150 mhz
harddrive:2.1 gig
cdrom=6X IDE
RAM=24 meg

I have two operation systems:
1.WIN95
2.LINUX REDHAT version 4.2

If you guys can send me more information about how to setup the
ppp,pls send me more information. I will appreciate that.

God Bless!

Kelvin

1. How to connect to internet by using ppp on red hat linux 4.2

[...]

2. X Protocol Compressor - dxpc version 0.7 released

3. How to connect to internet by using ppp on redhat 4.2

4. How do you manage 1000+ UNIX systems ?

5. Red Hat 4.2 PPP Problem

6. Audio CD filesystem?

7. PPP & Red Hat 4.2

8. Canon bj200 draft mode or 2up

9. ppp script and red hat 4.2

10. PPP and Red Hat 4.2

11. Using Red Hat 4.2 to access ISP

12. Linux Box (Red Hat 9 Can't Connect to Internet

13. Red Hat 7.1 - Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already installed.