Internet connection with a NT Serveur and WinGate

Internet connection with a NT Serveur and WinGate

Post by Crougni Ma » Thu, 02 Aug 2001 20:06:32

I would to connect a Linux station on a Windows network, with a ADSL
internet connexion , share on the network with WinGate. How can i configure
my Linux station ?

A+

Post by Phil Matte » Sun, 05 Aug 2001 06:33:23

> I would to connect a Linux station on a Windows network, with a ADSL
> internet connexion , share on the network with WinGate. How can i
> configure my Linux station ?

> A+

Hi
Assuming the ADSL connection is on the NT box, you would configure the
default gateway on Linux to point to that.

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. Q re: Xfree86 3.3.3.1 imake binary?

3. Configuration d'un serveur NT po ur gérer plusieurs sites virtuels

4. searching for medical program

5. Loss of Internet connection locks NT workstation

6. IDE & SCSI drives together??

7. NT/linux internet connection

8. Setup subdmain for my users

9. Redhat 6 Using NT Internet Connection - is there a HowTo?

10. allow more client connections on apache serveur

11. Routing dialup dedicated Internet Lan connection with Linux/NT?

12. using Wingate as a internet gateway for Linux

13. freebsd and Wingate on NT!!!