Linux Users in Southern California Mailing list.

Linux Users in Southern California Mailing list.

Post by Sang Y. Y » Sat, 30 Apr 1994 00:53:13

Hi,

A group of us (actually three for now) are interested in
forming a mailing list for Linux Users in So. Cal.

If you are interested, please e-mail me.

Thanks

Sang

---

1. Southern California Linux Users Mailing List

This is regarding my post two days ago.

I was asking for anyone who is interested in "Southern California
Linux Users Mailing List.", without fully realizing

1. there are comp.os.linux.* newsgroups that serve better
2. this was not what I had in mind first place.

For thos who sent me a note in order to be included in the mailing
list, I am sorry to tell you that I will not maintain mailing list.

I will send out another note about Linux User Group, with
regular "face-to-face" meeting.

Sorry for any inconvenience my ignorance might have caused.

Sang

---

2. Automating form filling/login with lynx/wget

3. LOCAL/MAILING-LIST: Mailing list for Greek Linux Users

4. LILO

5. 'trn' help, please -- why the big list of unsuscribed groups?

6. Linux job openings in Southern California

7. /var/log/messages not complete

8. MAILING-LIST: new Cyclades Users mailing list

9. Where To Find Strong SP2 Administrators (Southern California)

10. Consultants in Southern California

11. MAILING-LIST: Frontpage/Linux Mailing List

12. MAILING-LIST: Linux Women's Mailing List Now Online