Looking for book on Linux Device Drivers

Looking for book on Linux Device Drivers

Post by gaurav virendra navlakh » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I am looking for the book "Linux Device Drivers" from O'reilly. If anyone
has it and wishes to sell it, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gaurav.

1. Looking for recommendations on Books for Device Driver Programming

Hi Group,

I'm looking for books and/or resources on Writing Unix Device Drivers.
Sun has their books and SDKs on Solaris Drivers and I've found a
book on Linux device drivers but how about something less specific
or more cross platform?  This is for developing some OSS oriented
courseware.

Which book would you recommend for the GNU programming tools and
environment?

Ta!

Philip

---===============================================================---

 t 20625.41 t Diplomacy: Saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock

2. ignorant question about MTRRs

3. a question about the book of LINUX DEVICE DRIVERS?

4. Samba - Win98 Network Speed Problems

5. Q: Linux Device Drivers book code example in 2.2?

6. How do you change Resolution Settings?

7. linux device driver book

8. Question on devmap_umem_setup in Solaris 2.6

9. Ref Linux Device Driver Book - Examples/v2.1

10. Book: Linux Device Drivers - anyone?

11. call for papaers: We are very very excited about a book on Linux Device Drivers.

12. Looking for driver for a driver for devices.mca.8ee6.