How to lock Terminal ?

Post by tvn198 » Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:38:54

Hi,

is there a screen saver or lock program for just the terminal ? (not X) ?

thanks

How to lock Terminal ?

Post by Payam Poursaie » Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:32:50

*** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeeds.com ***

try Vlock

Payam124

Quote:> Hi,

> is there a screen saver or lock program for just the terminal ? (not X) ?

> thanks

.

-----==  Over 90,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

How to lock Terminal ?

Post by Jayasutha » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:48:06

check in www.freshmeat.net for vlock

> Hi,

> is there a screen saver or lock program for just the terminal ? (not X) ?

> thanks

How to lock Terminal ?

Post by carlo » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 01:42:26

or press ctrl-S

then ctrl-Q to unlock

:)

--
carlos

Quote:> Hi,

> is there a screen saver or lock program for just the terminal ? (not X) ?

> thanks

1. How to lock terminal without locking screen

How can I lock out people from the terminal without actually freezing
up the screen? I want to be able to watch what my computer is doing
while it is locked. Vlock does not have this capability, since I have
to go to another terminal to lock out the screen, and once I lock all
the screens I can't switch to the other screen to see what's happening
over there.

2. LILI oh boy :(

3. unlocking locked terminals on 3.2v4.2

4. Solaris 2 Serial ports

5. locking terminal ????

7. locking terminal (workstations -- hpux)

8. all PCMCIA qestions

9. Locking terminals/preventing hogs *QUESTION*

10. Locking terminals (was Re: New Princeton Policy)

11. locking terminal

12. Program to lock terminal

13. Script to unlock locked terminals