Blue Lightening DX66

Post by Versus Versa » Thu, 11 May 1995 04:00:00

    My friend just brought a Blue Lightening DX66 CPU and he had couple
    questions about this chip:

    1) Does this chip has 8K cache?
    2) How come Linux said that this chip had a bogomips value of just 26.xx?

    Many thanx in advance,

    Terry

1. questions about Putting Linux on a AST Premmia 486 dx66

I am thinking about putting Linux on a AST Premmia 486 dx66.
It is an EISA system with a built in video card which is based on the ATI mach 32 card an Logitech sound card.
Would I have any problems using Linux on this system, would I be able to get all the drivers I need.

If you have had any experience of using Linux on a AST or have any similar components in your system, I would be
most greatful if you could EMAIL me descriptions of any problems you have had.

Thanks in Advance.

Andrew Beck

\\\\////
|[*][*]|
|   >  |
(  __  )
 \    /
  ~~~~

2. Searching in Manpage with Bash

3. How to convert "Red/Green/Blue" to "Red/Yellow/Blue" color mix

4. linux system management

5. cdrom Install hangs- SCO Blue screen blues

6. Kernel Panic during Installation.

7. Something to lighten the mood in here :)

8. Problem telnetting to a machine

9. Configuring CrackLib to lighten up

10. New Group to lighten Load

11. Params for Quamtum Lightening 730S?

12. OK, just one more to lighten the atmosphere in this group....

13. kernel 2.4.0-test1 == lightening?