New User Help

Post by Clark » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:32:59

I was wondering if anyone has a good reference guide to commands for Linux.
Or any good help files, recommended books etc.
Thanks

New User Help

Post by Jim Cochra » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:47:34

>I was wondering if anyone has a good reference guide to commands for Linux.
>Or any good help files, recommended books etc.
>Thanks

You might find this web site helpful:

http://sunsite.dk/linux-newbie/
--
Jim Cochrane

New User Help

Post by woolf » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:57:32

A very good start point is http://www.linuxdoc.org/

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:32:59 GMT, "Clarke"

>I was wondering if anyone has a good reference guide to commands for Linux.
>Or any good help files, recommended books etc.
>Thanks

New User Help

Post by Peter T. Breue » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:52:47

> I was wondering if anyone has a good reference guide to commands for Linux.
> Or any good help files, recommended books etc.

Try the nearest bookshop or library, the section of wall titled "unix"!

Peter