help - problem with xmkmf

Post by Rafial Otak » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to install the moxfm file manager on Debian Linux 1.2
with XFree86 3.2.  The documentation says to run xmkmf to create
the makefiles for installation, but I get an error:

mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.

I see by browsing that the directory reference in -I does not
exist, and there is no Imake.tmpl on my system.

I read the man page for imake and it sounds like I need this
Imake.tmpl file.  Any suggestions where it can be obtained?

-raf

1. HELP problem with xmkmf

Hi, I just installed SUSE Linux 5.1, now when I recieve
run xmkmf I recieve the following:

imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:13: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.
  Stop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
R Haynes

2. Mcafee Virus Software! HA!

3. Calling xmkmf, calling Dr. xmkmf.

4. Modifier keys? How to set them?

5. OW3.1 xmkmf is ok - Re: Solaris 2.1 OW3.x xmkmf -- WRONG!

6. Gandalf GTS and Fingerd

7. Help: How to set environmental variable OPENWIN and xmkmf compilation problems/error

8. junk email

9. problems with xmkmf HELP!

10. xmkmf problems HELP!

11. help in using imake and/or xmkmf