Regular Expressions.....HUH...!!!

Post by GDunn » Sun, 16 Jul 2000 04:00:00

You'll find a pretty thorough 'guide' in the Perl documentation...

Regular Expressions.....HUH...!!!

Post by Villy Kru » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>You'll find a pretty thorough 'guide' in the Perl documentation...

Go to O'Reilly and look for "Mastering Regular Expressions".
It contains far more than you ever want to know, but it explains
the various flavours of regular expressions.

Villy

1. regular expressions

Hi all
I'm not sure if this is particularly unix.programmer related but I'm trying to use it under unix.
I'm trying to do a regular expression search in c using the regex.h library.
 I think I need to use the re_search function but I'm not sure how to actually
go about it.
Can anyone give mee an example of a working function that uses the re_search
 function?

If I should post this on another newsgroup, please let me know.

Regards Nick

2. fetchmail/procmail/postfix/cyrus-imap problem

3. regular expression library calls caused core-dumped

4. Why DKIOCGAPART?

5. regular expression

6. Post Install Error - Won't boot properly

7. regular expression in C programming

8. C prog prob. - read tapes

9. regular expressions

10. Regular expression matching in sh

11. Regular Expression Syntax Limitation?

12. Why there isn't negation operator for regular expression ?

13. perl regular expression