Looking for a good tutorial page...

Post by Wesley Won » Sun, 30 Jul 2000 04:00:00

for writing tcshell script. Thanks.

1. Looking for good TOS links/docs/tutorials

Hi all

I'm looking for good references on Type of Service/Quality of Service

White papers, links, etc... but also books

I'll prefer if this docs are Unix oriented,

Thanks in advance!

                Ulisses

"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso

2. HP II printcap needed

3. Looking for a good Bind DNS tutorial

4. counting script

5. Looking for good tutorial on X programming

6. static arp table doesn't size up ?

7. Looking for Paging Software - T-Page (?)

8. not sure if I like freebsd or not; help me decide?

9. help with Solaris 2.5 PPP (point me to a good tutorial)

10. good gnu tutorial?

11. Making sense of IPSec, TLS, SSL, etc.: Good tutorial?

12. Good RAID1 and RAID5 Setup tutorial ?

13. Good tutorial for curses?