WINE.CONF

Post by Pete Clemen » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 09:02:52

Can someone post/email me a copy of thier wine.conf file as
mine seems to be blank and i ame not brave enough to code it myself
from the man pages. I have tried re-installing the latest ver of
wine and it stills seems not to put anything in that file.

Many thanks in advance.

Pete.

WINE.CONF

Post by Yvan Lorang » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 20:01:04

> Can someone post/email me a copy of thier wine.conf file as
> mine seems to be blank and i ame not brave enough to code it myself
> from the man pages. I have tried re-installing the latest ver of
> wine and it stills seems not to put anything in that file.

do you mean .winerc ?

--
Merci........Yvan          Pour le plein air: Club Vertige
                               http://www.ncf.ca/vertige

WINE.CONF

Post by Pete Clemen » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 20:57:23

> > Can someone post/email me a copy of thier wine.conf file as
> > mine seems to be blank and i ame not brave enough to code it myself
> > from the man pages. I have tried re-installing the latest ver of
> > wine and it stills seems not to put anything in that file.

> do you mean .winerc ?

Well whatever. Wine will use either /etc/wine.conf or /$home/.winerc
However both of my files are blank :-( and wine returns that it can not
find the windows dir specified in  one of the above files!

Cheers,

Pete.

WINE.CONF

Post by Jonas Dieme » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 21:48:44

On 8 Jun 2001 04:57:23 -0700

> > > Can someone post/email me a copy of thier wine.conf file as
> > > mine seems to be blank and i ame not brave enough to code it myself
> > > from the man pages. I have tried re-installing the latest ver of
> > > wine and it stills seems not to put anything in that file.

> > do you mean .winerc ?

> Well whatever. Wine will use either /etc/wine.conf or /$home/.winerc
> However both of my files are blank :-( and wine returns that it can not
> find the windows dir specified in  one of the above files!

> Cheers,

> Pete.

did u get my config? did it help?

--

WINE.CONF

Post by Pete Clemen » Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:31:03

> On 8 Jun 2001 04:57:23 -0700

> > > do you mean .winerc ?

> > Well whatever. Wine will use either /etc/wine.conf or /$home/.winerc
> > However both of my files are blank :-( and wine returns that it can not
> > find the windows dir specified in  one of the above files!

> > Cheers,

> > Pete.

> did u get my config? did it help?

Got it, changed it + will test it when i get home. Thanks ever so
much, fingers crossed it will work if not there will be more postings
:-) cheers again

Pete.

1. WINE - wine.conf

I've d/l, built, and ran Wine 980712. wine.conf in /usr/local/etc is my
problem.
I get an error like cann't find dos drive.

I have my drive c: on /c
My NT is at c:\winnt
After the cann't find dos drive it says
defaulting to windows directory.
But of course that can't be found either. Could someone post theirs
or list what the entire should read.  I can tailor it otherwise.
Specifically the PATH under Drive_C
and windows directory path I can't get right. thanks, Jim

2. Help! Can't start Linux 1.1 from DOS

3. wine.conf?

4. Printing!!

5. Wine,wine,wine - I need help with wine

6. sendmail 8.6.11 doesn't know aliases on Solaris 2!

7. Wine and sysctl.conf

8. ISDN for Solaris 7 x86

9. Can I define srm.conf, access.conf in httpd.conf ?

10. make.conf, kernel.conf, world.conf?

11. KDevelop and Wine, MFC, C++, Wine stability

12. Wine=NT like DOSemu=DOS (was Re: wctype.h (was: Wine release 971221))

13. Wine or not Wine ?