ViewSonic XF86Config modelines

Post by Joe Thykatt » Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to get XF86 running with my Linux system which includes a Matrox Millenium card and
a ViewSonic PT770 17" monitor.   I would like to know if anyone has the modelines for this
setup.

Thanks.

Joe

--

1. ViewSonic XF86Config modelines

Hi,

I'm trying to get XF86 running with my Linux system which includes a Matrox Millenium and a
ViewSonic PT770 17" monitor.  I would like to know if anyone has the modelines for this
setup.

Thanks.

Joe

--

2. Pattern matching with grep

3. Good Linux Modem ?

4. Broadband Linux

5. Viewsonic GT770 modelines for 1280x1024

6. TAR USAGE

7. ViewSonic Modelines?? X hangs

8. Modelines for ViewSonic 17GS

9. Req: Modelines for ViewSonic G810

10. ModeLines for ViewSonic 15EX

11. Modeline info needed for Mach64 and ViewSonic 21PS