Problems in loading module-enabled kernel

1. Problems with dialing out when dial-ins are enabled

I'm having trouble getting dial-outs to work when dial-ins are
enabled.  I can dial out on /dev/cua1 when getty isn't running
on /dev/ttyS1, but when getty is running I get a message that
the port I'm trying to dial-out on (/dev/cua1) is in use.  I
read the FAQs and everything seems to be set up right.  What
am I doing wrong?

[I'm running SLS 1.02 (0.99pl9).]
--
Eric Dittman                  Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility

Disclaimer:  Not even my opinions.  I found them by the side of the road.

2. Where am I?

3. load module error--kernel-module version mismatch

4. tar error writing to tape drive

5. netscape error message in Solaris 2.6

6. How can I tell if a kernel module is loaded from within kernel code?

7. Macmillan Secure Server Edition?

8. kernels modules not loading automatically after kernel upgrade

9. problem loading aic7xxx module with custom kernel

10. Kernel problem - K7 - _mmx_memcopy - modules refuse to load

11. Kernel Modem Module not loading (Insmod problem)

12. kernel 2.4.0-test7 modules loading problem