My Debian! (Debian 2.0 hamm)

1. PPP problem on debian (hamm)

Hello.
    I'm a bit frustrated. I had Debian bo release installed, with
everything working. Upgraded to Debian hamm using the apt-get pakcage
(everything went very smoothly - nice package!).
    Unfortunately, I can't get ppp to work anymore. It took most of an
evening to get my scripts working, and I thought I had some success at
first, but then after it dialed and connected, pppd starts, and I can't
get a connection to the outside world -ie; ping with a numeric host
doesn't work.
    I'm at the end of my rope here - everything was working so well!
I'm not sure if the problem stems from an upgrade in the hamm release,
or if I don't have something set up properly.
    I am just trying to connect with a regular ISP. The dialup scripts
work fine, and pppd appears to start. I've read all of the FAQ's but I
can't find any problems. If someone could point me in the right
direction, I'd appreciate it. I'm not even sure where I should be
looking at this point.
    Thanks.

                --Adrian

2. accessing a wireless LAN router: entry point found but no DHCP connection

3. Debian libc5 to libc6 (bo->hamm) Mini-HOWTO

4. investing in linux

5. Best way to get Debian "Hamm?"

6. sed: fields from a line

7. PPP problems with OzEmail using Debian HAMM

8. DHCP+SecureRemote+Firewall+DSL Problem

9. AlphaPC 164SX debian hamm problem

10. NFS problem after moving from Debian hamm to slink

11. Teach me how to install msdos file system in debian(hamm)

12. debian: hamm-packages confusion?

13. Debian "Hamm" and Accel-X problem