HELP: Raplayer gets Signal 11 - can't get a core dump!

HELP: Raplayer gets Signal 11 - can't get a core dump!

Post by Mark Buckawa » Mon, 06 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Well, Real Audio was working before I installed Red Hat 4.2. Now, it does not. When I
run it (version 3.0 ELF), it gets a signal 11 error. Fine. I contacted Progressive
Networks, and well, they want a core files. Great. ulimit under bash is supposed to
enable this. As root, I've run "ulimit -c unlimited" and then ulimit -a to verify it
took...and it does.

Yet, when I run raplayer, I still get then Signal 11 and no core file.

So,
1) Has anyone encounted this problem with Real Audio before?
2) Anyone know how to force a core dump?

Mark
movies   - the movie review and discussion list
*    - the * and Complain movie list (vent frustrations here)
     21000 recipes online! Check out http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Can't compile console.c: gcc gets signal 11

I'm running into a problem compiling a new Linux kernel. I was
able to compile a slimmer kernel previously, but now that I've
configured for networking the compilation dies on console.c
with this error message:

gcc: internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

I'm compiling linux 1.2.0 (Infomagic Slackware 2.2) using gcc
version 2.6.3.

I'm running a 486-66 with 20MB. The error is repeatable (at
least 6 times now).

Any assistance will be appreciated. I need the new kernel, and
this error is preventing me from building it.

Thanks.
--

Campton, NH

2. Redhat 5.0 Packages to install

3. Segmentation Fault Error Signal 11 Core dumped message.

4. Serial (UUCP) I/O under AIX PS/2 V 1.2

5. raplayer signal 11

6. Ftape I/O errors

7. Getting Signal 11 Fatal Error w/ GCC and Linux 1.0.9

8. Julian Calculation

9. Seyon getting Killed by Signal 11 error

10. pppd gets Fatal signal 11

11. SPARCworks C++ gets signal 11

12. if your GCC (or binutils) gets signal 11, READ THIS!

13. Why am I getting kill by signal 11...randomly