Linux Lizards

Post by John M D » Sun, 14 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Due to the immense number of people asking me where it is, I honestly have
to say "I don't know". Lizards disappeared from the Incoming directory of
sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux tree some time ago and hasn't materialised
anywhere else (that I've been able to find). However, for all you SVGA
junkies, I'm uploading it to my (rather scabby) homepage sometime this
evening. For all those who kill sigs, it's at:

        http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/jmd

Hope you like. It even has a Makefile :)

  /---------------------------------------------------------------------/
 / Neiggggghhhhh-burz-a! Ev-ry-bo-dy-needs-guid- Neiggggghhhhh-burz-a! /
/_____________________________________________________________________/

1. Linux Lizards v 1.4

Oops! Forgot to mention in the release post that Lizards is available
from sunsite.unc.edu and mirrors in the linux /Incoming directory.

Thanks to Early Bird and all those who mentioned it to me :)

Secondly,  I do not care which OS people use. I use Linux. I write for
Linux. I do not sell the programs I write, I give them away. The same
can be said for most other Linux developers. Why then, are we constantly
subjected to people squabbling over operating systems in much the same
way that dogs sniff each others arses? If I want to hear about Win95 or
OS/2 (notice the *lack* of derogatory spellings) then I will subscribe
to those groups. Please stop encouraging them :)

Cheers folks
John

--

Fremsley? That's a nice name - for a sparrow.

2. Screen blanking and Dual CPU questions

3. Linux Lizards v 1.2 final version (possibly)

4. Linux and XP Networking Problem

5. Lizards : R*pt*n for Linux SVGAlib

6. key mapping

7. Lizards for Linux

8. SONY CDU 55E CD

9. Lizard (Caldera install)

10. Lizard dies on me

11. Caldera Openlinux 3.1 workstation lizard won't start

12. Lizards

13. lizards screws up my graphic mode?