make command not found error!

Post by wanak » Sun, 05 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I'm newbies.....when I use the following command

make mrproper.........

it gives me an error made command not found

I have change to /usr/src/linux directory before I type this command any
idea I'm running redhat 5.1

1. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt

hi there,

Q1: i need to find out the vi command needed to change all occurences of
some character followed by a backspace to nothing.  that is to remove the ^H
sequence created by the following command man find > find.txt .
Q2:can sed perform the same task as vi?

Q3:what would be the command also for sed ?

thanks.

Iskandar

2. NIS + NFS

3. compiling the kernel error: "as86: Command not found"

4. Strange Solaris 8 X server slowdown

5. Kernel Compile error: AS86: command not found??!

6. RedHat 6.2 and telnet problem

7. error by doing a cron job...command not found...please help!!!

8. Checking disk space

9. Startup Error "JNet: command not found"

10. rvplayer error, command not found

11. Kernel 2.4.4 compile error - lex: command not found

12. Error '/bin/sh: no: command not found' while compiling Enlightenment

13. sendmail error - metamail command not found