System Administrators' Guide 0.4 - new version of freeware book

System Administrators' Guide 0.4 - new version of freeware book

Post by Aharon Schkolni » Fri, 27 Sep 1996 04:00:00

    Lars> resents

    Lars>    a Linux Documentation Project production

    Lars>            of the least selling book by the same name

    Lars>                    the Linux System Administrators' Guide
    Lars> 0.4 just when you thought your system was safe

    Lars>                starring Super User as Mr. Root

    Lars>            introducing Lasu as Luser

    Lars>        special effects by Don Knuth and Leslie Lamport

    Lars>    music by Crash and Burn

    Lars>     coming soon to an
    Lars> ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/LDP/sysadmin-guide/
    Lars> near you

Well, it ain't there yet :-). What I did find is:

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/Incoming/sag-0.4.tar.gz

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik

  is great, and the Master of the house is     |
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2     |

1. Linux System Administrators' Guide 0.4 goes HTML

2. 2.4.10 acpi warnings

3. Linux System Administrators' Guide 0.5 - free book on system administration

4. SSH Problems on FreeBSD 4.2

5. Linux System Administrator's Guide -- ALPHA version available

6. ** Migration Plan from SunOS to Solaris **

7. New version 0.4 of SVGATextMode

8. Palm III Network via HotSync Cradle

9. Linux Network Administrator's Guide Version 1.1

10. System Administrators' Guide 0.2 ALPHA