Linux-FT?

Post by Istvan Mark » Wed, 26 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I've read a lot about Linux moving towards ELF. I would like to upgrade my
system to an ELF based Linux, but I don't feel like doing it manually. I guess
I'm not alone with this. So I thought I would wait for the first ELF based
Linux distributions.

A few days ago I read the announcement abuot Linux-FT, and it looks promising,
I'm thinking about ordering it.

So, if anyone has any experience, or comment about Linux-FT, I would be happy
to hear about it.
--

Istvan Marko            | http://www.efn.org/~imarko

1. install Linux before linux-Ft?

I just received and tried install Linux-FT. But the procedure is quiet confuse.
Should I have linux kernal resides in harddrive before linux-Ft is installed.
It seems the run-time Linux-FT does not have linux kernal in it. Is Linux-FT
work on the top of linux. Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

--

2. SCSI: ASUS SC875 (NCR 53C875)

3. Are LINUX-FT fixes folded into Linux/GNU to gcc ?

4. clearing space on /USR/

5. Linux-FT versus Linux-LDR

6. mgdiff and german umlaute

7. Linux-FT + Bundle Distribution Needed

8. [Fwd: IP Masqueradinf and Quake II]

9. Motif on Linux & slackware vs Linux FT

10. Linux-FT ? Is it good ??

11. How to disable xdm in Linux-FT

12. COMMERCIAL: Linux-FT 1.2 Now Shipping

13. Nameserver problems under Linux-FT