Free LINUX Fax Software upgrade

Post by Gary C. Helle » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Having recently discovered a bug in the ascii to fax converter
executable we've placed the patched version of HotWire EasyFAX on public
download space.  The upgrade is free, as are the evals.

You can download it from www.unisrc.com

--
Gary C. Heller                    Tel: 407-834-1973
Unisource Systems, Inc.           Fax: 407-834-8013

Longwood, FL 32750                URL: http://www.unisrc.com
"Thank you for supporting the UNIX community."

1. Does anyone know of free FAX software for LINUX (X Windows) ???

Hello there!

I am wondering if there exists free fax software for LINUX (X Windows).

If there is such software, can someone point me in the proper direction as
far as where I can retrieve it...and, if applicable, what system upgrades are
necesary to run it.

Thanks in advance!

Dom

2. INN1.4 ported to Solaris2??

3. New Organization to Serve Free Software Community: Free Software Union

4. Hardware requirements for Linux?

5. WWW: Unmaintained Free Software -- an Index of orphaned Free Software projects

6. Smbmount, Samba or nfsfs as backup solution

7. Software Package Free! ... about our Free Software

8. Multiple Ethernet Controllers on Solaris 2.1

9. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!