Netscape & intellimouse scrolling

Post by Craig Stewar » Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Check out the page:
http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/
I used it to get my Intellimouse working, I took out some of the commands
in the script, but it's all there for you.

Good luck,
Craig

> I recently went from RH5.2 to RH6.0 in a clean install. I have a
> Microsoft intellimouse trackball that works great under GNOME. I had
> saved a post that had the commands to scroll Netscape that went into
> .Xdefaults. It was the only file I forgot to save.
> If anyone has the post or can paste the commands in an email, I would be
> greatful. Once you get use to scrolling it's hard not to :-(.

> TIA,

> Blackstar

1. scrolling speed & intellimouse wheel?

I have gpm and XF86configured to accept a 3-wheel MS PS/2 intellimouse.
To my taste, however, the window scrolls too quickly and jerkily when I
rotate the wheel.

Does anybody know of a way to adjust the rate of window scrolling per
unit "spin" of the intellimouse wheel?

Thanks,

Ken

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. move all files in /a to its subdirectory /a/b?

3. Intellimouse wheel doesn't scroll windows

4. SB dsp reset without reboot?

5. Intellimouse Scrolling in X

6. HP printers

7. Microsoft Intellimouse with scroll wheel

8. Taking memory out of an RS/6000

9. Intellimouse stopped scrolling up

10. Intellimouse Explorer=no scroll wheel...help!

11. Intellimouse Explorer=no scroll wheel...Need Help!

12. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser

13. xterm scrolling question => how to get automatic scrolling with mouse?