Beta Testers Needed

Post by Benedict Cho » Thu, 13 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for beta testers for a Multi-boot utility nearing
completion.

This utility basically allows you to boot from any partition in any of
your hard disks (subject to the ability of the OS you want to boot,
e.g. DOS can only boot from the first hard disk etc, Linux can boot
from anything...).

I am specifically looking for people who are need to switch between
two or more OSes or different language versions of the same OS like:

1. MSDOS
2. Windows 95
3. Windows NT 3.5/4.0
4. OS/2 2.1/3/4
5. Linux
6. Others

Please email me if you are interested to test the software.

1. Beta site: Beta testers needed!

We need beta testers to visit this site:

http://www.betabeta.com/

We have a list of over 160 active beta tests, a free newsletter (which you

"SUBSCRIBE BETANET" in the message, or by visiting the site), a beta
newsgroup listing, searching capabilities, and more!  We won the Platinum
Top 100 Sites of 1996 Award, too!

--
Tim Cassedy-Blum
Webmaster, BetaNet

http://www.betabeta.com/

2. Cable Modems

3. Beta testers needed for security tool

4. Unable to get LinuxPPC to Boot on a G3

5. ATTN: Beta testers needed for WEBMAPPER FOR UNIX

6. Need more than one default gateway

7. Beta Testers Needed

8. Running a shellscript while logged of

9. Beta Testers needed

10. Beta testers needed for log file analysis tool (Chartreuse Cartouche 2.0)

11. Beta testers needed [commercial]

12. Beta testers needed. [Commercial]

13. (SOLLICITATION) Beta testers needed for Visual SlickEdit X-Windows