Anyone know where I can get the latest/greatest version of mgetty? I
tried sunsite, but it looks like the disk got slagged :-(. I also
tried tsx-11 but for some reason I just couldn't seem to FTP the file.
Sorry, I don't remember the exact way, but try ftp.leo.org and work yourQuote:>Anyone know where I can get the latest/greatest version of mgetty? I
>tried sunsite, but it looks like the disk got slagged :-(. I also
>tried tsx-11 but for some reason I just couldn't seem to FTP the file.
The official releases are stored on sunsite in /pub/Linux/system/Serial/,
on tsx-11 in /pub/linux/sources/sbin/mgetty*, and on ftp.leo.org in
The very latest experimental test releases can only be found on
ftp.leo.org, in the same path (distinguished by odd numbers [0.99] and
date stamps [mgetty099-Dec31]).
The documentation can be found in HTML format on
Yield to temptation ... it may not pass your way again! -- Lazarus Long
1. Konqueror Location Bar Locations
I know this may be a little silly...but where are all of the locations kept
that the location bar tries to auto-complete?
I know that you can 'clear contents', but every time I launch a new
instance of konqueror, the locations come back.
The problem is that, for some reason, I type
and konqueror hangs...I believe the problem lies in the places it keeps in
the location bar. I haven't been able to find a file with this info.
Any information helps (I haven't been able to find any info on this
Registered Linux User #236127
Register at http://counter.li.org
3. enabling <Directory>..</Directory> and <Location>...</Location> in apache 1.1b4
5. Windows can't see Apache on Linux machine when in one location, can in other. Linux PC can see server in both locations.
6. Sun Releases Solaris For Free
7. mgetty respawns too fast: how to fix it?
9. Mgetty connection over a null modem problem
10. mgetty too fast?
12. Still having problems with mgetty
13. Moving Partition's Mount Location