Help with Canon BJC-4300

Post by Garrett Mickelso » Wed, 24 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I can't seem to get my printer to work in Netscape. I have yet to
install WP8 and try there, but if there is an easy solution, please
email me.

I'm running:

RH 5.2, KDE 1.1, Kernel 2.2.3, on a 333 Celeron w/ 128MB ram. I also
have a parallel port ZIP, old style ppa.

Printer works fine in Kedit, except I need to hit the resume button at
the end of a print job.

Thanks for your help

Garrett Mickelson

1. How can I get my Canon BJC-4300 printer working.

I have a Canon BJC-4300 printer connected to my RH5.2 system through
my SparQ drive.  I have used Control Panel's printer configuration
tool to configure my printer.  It's configured as a BJC-4000 series
printer.  It prints out regular text but not pictures.  I just get a
bunch of garbled crap.  It does this with or without my SparQ hooked
up as a pass-though.  What am I doing wrong?

2. cancel <cdes0q$ai1$1@colwyn.zhadum.de>

3. Canon BJC-4300 in X

4. Door ???

5. Canon BJC-4300

6. IP Masquerading - Help with X

7. bridging firewall crash

8. Canon BJC-4300 doesn't work

9. canon bjc 4300, xbubblejet and Redhat 5.1 printing

10. Canon BJC 4300 linux compatible?

11. HP Deskjet 690C, Canon BJC 4300 under Linux ?

12. Problem: Printer Canon BJC 4300 and RH 5.1