GHOSTSCRIPT: which device driver for HP LaserJet 5p ???

GHOSTSCRIPT: which device driver for HP LaserJet 5p ???

Post by Bo » Thu, 29 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Subject says it all. I've tried laserjet, ljet2p, ljet3, ljet4 and
ljetplus. They seem not to work. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Bo.

1. Printer Drivers for Hp LaserJet 5P

I have searched the HP website, but I cannot find a
version of the printer driver for the HP Laserjet 5P
for Aix 4.1.4.  Where are you suppose to find that?

We are trying to stop the printer from spitting out
a blank page after each job.  We have already changed
the _Z parameter to !  , we are now  hoping to try a new
printer driver to see if that helps.   We have sent a printout
to it through a pc app, and there is no blank page, so we
assume it is something with the host.  Currently, it is
defined as as HP LaserJet III on a lantronic box.  Please send

Thanks!!!

2. LinuxPPC on G3 Series install...

3. Ghostscript 3.53 and Laserjet 5P

4. How many users can we handle?

5. HP LaserJet 5L Ghostscript Driver

6. PS command broken?

7. HP LaserJet 5P & RedHat 3.0.3

8. cromemco appl.

9. Trouble printing out of Netscape with HP LaserJet 5P

10. HP LaserJet 5P and blank page

11. empty pages with HP LaserJet 5P

12. What is HP Laserjet 5P emulation?h

13. configuring a hp laserjet 5P on Unix SCO 5