Help: printer bjc2000 under linux

Post by Marco Pulimen » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hi,
    i'm a new linux user and have installed suse linux 6.1. I've a
configuration problem with my printer (CANON BJC2000). The parallel port
support and related software is installed,  but my printer isn't supported
by gs. How have i to do? Please, help me.
Hi. Marco.

Post by Dr. Dirk Mülle » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> hi,
>     i'm a new linux user and have installed suse linux 6.1. I've a
> configuration problem with my printer (CANON BJC2000). The parallel port
> support and related software is installed,  but my printer isn't supported
> by gs. How have i to do? Please, help me.
> Hi. Marco.

Probably you should read http://cdb.suse.de/cgi-bin/scdb.

as far as I know BJC 2000 is supported by the driver for BJC 600.

Good luck!

Dirk