by Edmar Wienskos » Sun, 25 Aug 1996 04:00:00
Is there any english grammar checker for Linux (or source code from other system, that could be ported) ?
---Edmar W. Jr.
1. OT: Spelling and Grammar in E-mail
2. TAR and File Archiving
3. Csh Grammar ?
4. SMB Networking: Win95 always prompts for password
5. grammar checker
6. Linux on the Desktop...TODAY!
7. bash grammar
8. Howto install new locale (was: Howto convert UTF-8 to lower/uppercase)
9. Where can I find a grammar for PL/I?
10. Spam Belching moron grammar correct... ;^)
11. grammar checker
12. LL(n) grammar for bash?
13. Grammar checker for UNIX