Pcomm installation problems.

Post by Igor Kapl » Sun, 14 May 1995 04:00:00

Today I was trying to install pcomm program. When I entered make, make
program gave me a error message: Unable to find file term.h. I looked
into my include subdirectories under /usr and /usr/local, and I don't
have this file anywhere. Is it something what i'll need to get from some
ftp side, or I am just doing something wrong? Please help me. Thank you.
Igor.

1. Script problems with Pcomm

I am using Pcomm v.2.0.1 with Slackware 1.2. It works well when dialing
from the dialing directory. The only problem I had with installation
relates to getting a reversed contrast status bar on one machine and
normal status bar on the other (both have setenv term vt100).
   The shell scripts are a problem for me since they easily lock up
the screen and I have to go to another console, ps, and kill the
pcomm jobs. This happens most often when run the script from the
command files window instead of from the command line (pcomm -a
script_file). It would be a help if I could see other shell scripts
(for login to a main frame and also to a BBS). Can someone send
me examples? Many thanks, Don

--
Donald F. Parsons MD, Wadsworth Ctr. Rm C273, NY State Dept of Health, ESP,
PO Box 509, Albany, NY 12201-0509. (518)474-7047 Fax: (518)474-7992

2. cron job

3. PCOMM Make problem

4. Caldera's OpenLinux Standard

5. Pcomm problems (Can't find /lib/libc_v2_11c)

6. ide kernel panic: 2.5.64-ac3 2.5.65-ac1 2.5.65-mm4

7. header <linux/types.h> problem in compiling pcomm

8. How to log icmp and DOS attack?

9. Pcomm problems - "Windows not supported (terminal too dumb)"

10. Problem using tn3270 from pcomm

11. installation problem - system restart in the middle of installation