Kernel data version 3, mount data version 1 (userfs)

Kernel data version 3, mount data version 1 (userfs)

Post by Duncan P Simps » Fri, 04 Nov 1994 20:21:49

Using kernel 1.1.52 #4 when I mount use muserfs it says
"Kernel data version 3, mount data version 1"
How do I fix these (I tried recompiling but it did not work)

Duncan (-:

1. data data data

howdy.  i'm having a little problem.  i need to store a very large number
of character strings in a file so that i can easily index them later.  the
problem being that the size of each individual string is unknown.  i thought
perhaps of using "markers" throughout the file to index each string, but am
unsure whether this is the best way to do it.

i would greatly appreciate any suggestions.  thanks.

                                        Jon-Callum

--

% Jon-Callum   Norton   mullaC-noJ %

% i want to live on abstract plain %

2. WinXP ask for username/password when setting up access to a CUPs printer in Suse 8.2

3. Writing data from Kernel to a data file in user space

4. PCI NE2000 clone ?

5. desktop associations

6. How do i make solaris 2.6 stop refusing me to connect to a certain socket

7. Generating named.data and named.rev with correct version numbers

8. Version 0.8 of ROOT OO Data Analysis Framework Released...

9. filecut/or data base with the DNS numeric and textual versions

10. Data Migration on Sun Cluster Nodes (2.2 & 3.1 Versions)

11. Ftape Version/Kernel Version ?