1. 4 Dynamic DSL IP's - 1 linux box - 2 win95/98 boxes
Okay --- This is a hard on to explain.
My DSL connection allows 4 IP's at one time in the range of 54.15.153.*
These IP addresses are obtained through DHCP.
My current network configuration is DSL_Modem->HUB->ALL_COMPUTERS(3)
My Linux Box has 2 NICs
I want to change to configuration to:
I do not wish to use Masquerade due to the all the program's we run:
Firetalk, ICQ, Roger Wilco,AIM, EverQuest, Half-life, Demonstar, a
custom chat, Web Servers, Ftp Servers.
So How do I keep the Dynamic DHCP service for each computer when the Win
computers' Gateway provided by the DHCP service is outside the local
Honestly, I have gotten nothing to work here at all..
Here is the info I have gotten so far:
Linux eth1 (DSL) IP: 184.108.40.206 ->Gateway 220.127.116.11
eth0 -> don't know what to set it 2...
WinComp1 IP: 18.104.22.168 -> Same Gateway
WinComp2 IP: 22.214.171.124 -> Same...
All computers use DHCP to get IP Address.
I don't want to Masquerade. (Since I have access to the IP Addresses)
The IP address's can change (as I have been warned)
What is odd, (to me) is that every time I boot all machines in various
orders, they always end up with same IP.
(That is when they are all connected to the internet directly via the HUB)
2. new X protocol compressor - how can i distribute it?
3. E-Mail my dynamic IP to myself
4. stb velocity 128 and x windows
5. How could I use dynamic ip flow control in my Linux box
6. Kbytes: Real memory vs. Hard disk space
7. Dynamic IP dialup tcp/ip
8. NEED AUDIO AND FULL MOTION VIDEO FOR RS/6000. ANY TAKERS ???
9. Dynamic IP and ip-up
10. Static IP address from Dynamic IP
11. can't setup tcp/ip between linux box and win95 box
12. tcp/ip with dynamic ip addressing?
13. IP Masquerading w/ dynamic IP