Driver for Simple Technologies PCMCIA SCSI card?

Driver for Simple Technologies PCMCIA SCSI card?

Post by Robert Cama » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello all,

I'm considering the possibility of getting a PCMCIA-SCSI card for my Compaq
Concerto in the near future.  One thing I'm keeping in mind is whether
there are or will be  linux drivers for the candidate SCSI cards, since I
hope to get linux running on the Concerto soon.  One option
is a SCSI card by (I hope I got the name right) Simple Technologies; is
there a driver for it?

In fact, any opinions/recommendiations for PCMCIA-SCSI cards are
appreciated...

Thanx in advance,
R. Camama