IT Professionals wanted for survey panel

IT Professionals wanted for survey panel

Post by Lester Greenber » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Answers Research, Inc. , a market research firm serving the IT
industry, is actively seeking IT professionals to join its exclusive
survey panel.  As a panelist, you will be invited to participate in a
variety of surveys, the vast majority of which are web based.

For your participation in our studies, it is very common to offer
cash incentives as well as being entered into sweepstakes for cash
prizes or computer hardware.

If you work for a company and play a role in the decision making
process for computer hardware, you are a perfect candidate for our
panel. We not only look for the ultimate decision makers, but also for
people who evaluate, recommend and offer input into the decision to
purchase hardware for companies ranging from 2 to over 10,000
employees.

To sign up for our panel, please go to the following URL:

http://host.bus.net/run/answers/ari/aripanel

For more information on Answers Research, please go to:

http://www.answersresearch.com

1. IT Professionals wanted for survey panel

[...]

2. Pentium II and Linux

3. efax using zyxel 2864i memory feature - howto ?

4. How can a person get your personal credit report?

5. Online Salary Survey for UNIX Professionals

6. ownership of mount points?

7. Survey of Software Professionals

8. Calling All professionals..Personality and Work Stress Survey

9. Online Salary Survey for UNIX Professionals

10. Survey for professional Unix Administrators

11. Wanted - Unix professionals