dumb question: window size

Post by Sam Trenhol » Sat, 22 Jul 1995 04:00:00

--
Sam Trenholme - Any views and beliefs are strictly my own, not LLNL's
PGP IDs: 512/8551E401, 1024/02991DCD http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~set

1. dumb da dumb dumb newbie prob.

rh7 running apache2 on cable modem service w/o domain name yet. Finally got
users /home/*/public_html/ working.

However, if http://111.111.111.111/~user/ is sent, the user's public_html
index page is served. but if I drop off the tailing / as in /~user only, no
luck.

I am certain this is a simple one and all I need to do is edit httpd.conf
to accept BOTH.

So, which line & where?

all insults accepted if you include the fix.

Thanks!

2. BOUNCE BUFFERS AND BUSLOGIC ISA CONTROLLER

3. DOOM DOOM DOOM DUMB DUMB DUMB!

4. Where are bos U403147 and U407919 ?

5. dumb dumb question

6. sndconfig error

7. Dumb Qt question -- Availability on Windows.

8. Probably a windows 2000 question, but....

9. dumb printer config question for windows network

10. Newbie's Dumb question: What is X-Windows System

11. X windows size and desktop size

12. window size + emacs size

13. Maximum datagram size and maximum window size for AIX