1. GGI: yes, yes and yes
I don't quite understand all the objections. Most of them are in the form:
why use GGI, if my super-duper-mega-$$$ X server can do it? Well, yeah..
Why go from Kaunas to New York for free on a jet-plane if I can take a
slow ferry for a thousand bucks or so. Let me tell you my simple
motivations for being POSITIVE about GGI:
 Gee, I want to do some simple graphics.. Why should I use complex X
for a simple graphics demo? (And there are NO books on X where I live)
SVGAlib? Ha! guess what: SVGAlib _hangs_ Linux on my system as it
doesn't seem to like my S3-Trio64V+. Well, OK, maybe it doesn't hang
Linux, but it leaves the console and the keyboard in a 'dead' state,
so I can not even reboot gracefully.
 What about coherence between some programs? E.g. I heard that some
commercial X servers can only return to 80x25 mode. Hey, what if I
use SVGATextMode (which I _do_ use and like a lot)?? What about
dosemu, on the other hand? It assumes 80x25 and f**ks up programs
on other virtual consoles. Don't you think we need a civilized
(i.e. kernel-level) way to sort this out?
Please, if you don't like the concept of GGI, just DON'T USE IT and DON'T
BOTHER READING ABOUT IT. Why discourage brave and good people from doing a
good (in theirs and mine opinion) job? You won't hurt if they succeed,
believe me. And if GGI gets into kernel, I believe you'll get your
satisfaction pressing 'n' to that funky prompt:
Include GGI support? [y/n/M]:
P.S.: Keep up the good work, GGI guys!
2. Solaris vtrace() system call // process tracing
3. Subnetworking: Yes or No? If yes when?
4. troubles in private LAN
5. HELP: EtherExpress16 -or- yeah, yeah, I need a new card :)
6. Netscape doesn't display keystrokes?
7. Yes, yes, IntelliMouse and X .. no go!
8. search & returns from a large array
9. Ethernet card: CNET OEM E2000Cplus (Linux no, DOS,NT yes)
10. Yes, yes, IntelliMouse and X .. no go!
11. It`s IMPORTANT!!!
12. Please Help....it′s a very small thing!!!!.PLEASE
13. Help me !!!!!! I have no Idea it′s crucial