Modelines setup for AcerView 76 i monitor

Modelines setup for AcerView 76 i monitor

Post by Tin V » Thu, 03 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi, does anyone knows the correct mode lines for use with AcerView 76i
Monitor?  I'm running Redhat 4.2 with Trident 9680 2megs but can't get
16bit color at all.  Whenever I switch using the option -bpp 16, the
monitor is switched to a non-functioning resolution (I think could damage
my monitor).  The 8-bit mode is fine at 1024x768 but can't even get
640x480 16bit decent.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

1. Modelines for AcerView 34T???

Hi, I would like to setup X11R6 and don't know how to create the
modelines for my AcerView 34T monitor.  If anyone could point me
in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated and if you
already have some pre-generated modelines for this then can you
pass it on down.

In case anyone knows a quick and dirty way of creating them here
are the monitor specs:

Bandwidth   - 65 MHz
Hori. Freq. - 31.5/37.8/48.09/48.3 KHz
Vert. Freq. - 50-100 Hz

Preset modes:

640x480/60Hz
640x400/70Hz
640x350/70Hz
800x600/60Hz
800x600/72Hz
1024x768/60Hz Non-interlaced

That's all the info I have on the monitor.  I am using the CL5428 chipset.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hacker story (long)

3. Acerview 34TL Modelines?

4. Ipchains Logging

5. AcerView 1024x768 Inter modeline

6. Add PER_HPUX

7. Sol2.4 x86: How to use OpenWindows with 1600x1200 in 76 Hz?

8. how to change the font size in kwrite and embeding text editor of kfm

9. pppd[76]: ioctl(PPPIOCSINPSIG): Invalid argument (?????)

10. Netscape Communicator4.76 solaris 2.6

11. Problem with Lesstif-0.76

12. Q: Solaris 2.6 and Make 3.76.1

13. 76% of CPU - would this solve the problem?