Need help with tftpd

Post by Eri » Mon, 16 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,
I have an X-terminal (a viewstation fx) wich I would like to use with my Linux
machine. The terminal wishes to load its OS from my linux host via tftp, but the
"server code" entry requires somethin like /10.0.0.1/usr/netOS/image/bootfile
and my host cannot find the file. Now, I tried to get the file
/usr/netOS/image/bootfile using tftp on the linux machine (to the linux machine)
and that would not work either, untill I removed the first slash (/). I can not
remove the first slash from the server code line on the terminal (as it would look
like /10.0.0.1usr... wich obviously will not work :) so what can I do?
Any help would be appreciated,

1. need help on tftpd

Dear All,

I have a Motorola AIX box which installed A.I.X4.1.5R2. In the
inetd.conf file, I uncomment out the line for tftp, and then do a
refresh -s inetd on the command line.
but when I do a lssrc -ls inetd, the tftp is not showed up, does any one
can explain why this happpen?

Thanks
Leo

Nortel Networks            |   Phone: +61 2 4223 3055
Wollongong, Australia      |   ESN:   639-3055

2. noexec_user_stack and gcc?

3. Need help configuring tftpd

4. Slow down after font installation

5. needed alternate TFTPD

6. htaccess and SSIs

7. connection refused from bootpd and tftpd !!! help please !!!

8. Strange warn messages under SuSE Linux 6.1 and Kernel 2.2.7

9. HELP: tftpd -s won't work

10. HELP with tftpd daemon on AIX, please

11. Tftpd log-error, help !

12. Need help getting connected, bootp help needed

13. wol - tftp -- tftpd: read: Connection refused