screen-3.7.4

Post by p.. » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I've downloaded and installed the GNU screen program, 3.7.4. Firing it
up manually, it works fine. No problem. This under AIX 4.3.2.

What I'd like to do is have it fire up 'automagically' when a certain
user logs in and spawn say a half-a-dozen screen sessions. These should
then be launched in a specific directory to load the application we're
running on the system. In other words, one login on this ID will produce
6 'virtual' logins to the same program.

What file(s) do I need to set up to make this work along the lines
suggested here?

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. LPRng-3.7.4 and Mandrake-8.0??

Hello

I am trying to compile LPRng-3.7.4 under Mandrake-8.0. The configure
script complains about gdbm.h header file and stops with a suggestion
of
        CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include configure

It is not there too. Where can I find this header file?
Is there an binary rpm available on the net?

-ishwar

2. SSL Apache servers

3. TCP Wrappers 7.4

4. VNC viewer, scrolling in wheel mouse work?

5. Cluster failover scripts for LiveCache 7.4

6. Auditing Modem Usage

7. eg fault with taper6.7.4

8. news?

9. FreeBSD 7.4 i386 with PAE kernel crash

10. Q: taper-6.7.4 child segfault

11. TSM3.7.4 Netscapeand AIX4.3.3

12. TCP Wrapper 7.4 available

13. Sendmail-8.7.4-1 won't serve my POP3 clients