recommendations for best fax modem hardware/software combinations

recommendations for best fax modem hardware/software combinations

Post by ira ekha » Sat, 26 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a fax/modem solution.
Can people post hardware software combinations that they're very
happy with (both send and receive).

thanks,
ira

Post by Gert Doeri » Tue, 29 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>I'm looking for a fax/modem solution.
>Can people post hardware software combinations that they're very
>happy with (both send and receive).

ZyXEL plus mgetty+sendfax. I'm very happy with it.

gert
--
Yield to temptation ... it may not pass your way again!  --  Lazarus Long
                                                            //www.muc.de/~gert

1. Modem/FAX/SoundCard combination

Hello,

I have one of those new-fangled combination modem/fax/sound-cards in my
PC.  It's called a Telecommander 3300/3500, and I think its made by
Diamond Multimedia.

If anyone has experience with this device I'd like to hear from them.
(Can't seem to get it to recognize the sound card portion at all)

Thanks for your time and patience.

2. Laptop Display

3. ISDN hardware/software combinations for PCs running SCO

4. version not found?

5. Embedded Linux: looking for proven hardware / software combination

6. PPPD demand dialing

7. Tape Backup - Hardware / Software combinations

8. shiva accessport config with linux

9. Recommendation on Fax software in Solaris 2.6

10. fax software recommendation?

11. Recommendation on Fax software in Solaris 2.6

12. recommendation requested for linux faxing software

13. Recommendation on Fax software in Solaris 2.6