How to print from last page to first page?

How to print from last page to first page?

Post by Conie Ch » Sat, 20 May 1995 04:00:00

This may sounds like a silly or easy question. But  how can I print
from the last page to the first page so I don't need to sort them
each time after a 20 page print job?

I checked man lpr and didn't see an option to do that.

Thanks.

Conie
Launchpad is an experimental internet BBS. The views of its users do not
necessarily represent those of UNC-Chapel Hill, OIT, or the SysOps.

1. Stylus Pro XL+ prints an empty page after every printed page

I have this strange problem with Epson Stylus Pro XL+ and CUPS:
whenever I print a page, the printer prints the page correctly, and
then prints an almost empty page with only the last line of the
If I print a multiple page document the printer just print such an empty
page after every page correctly printed.
I've already tried changing setting, margins, page dimensions, etc.
I have this problem since I updated the CUPS of Mandrake 9.1 to
the last version with MandrakeUpdate. It was a security update so I
couldn't avoid it.
Thanks for any help.
Ivan

2. [2.5][0/15] smp_call_function_on_cpu w/ removal of unused parameter

3. not printing last page of long print outs.

4. Rh 5.2 X permant icons on desktop

5. Printing problems, only print blank pages with one line of text

6. PN-16

7. Q: Info about paging (count of page-in/page-out)?

8. Booting a Sun3 via network

9. Mulitple PS-Pages on one physical page

10. KWord: page 1 in footer shows page 1 on all pages

11. Formatting MAN Pages to Fit on One Printer Page

12. Multiple logical pages on one physical page