Multi-head Q3 possible?

Post by Jason Bon » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:23:11

Before I go and spend many hours trying, I was wondering if anyone out there
had gotten Q3 to run with multiple monitors (multi-head)?  I have a V3 and a
16 meg Banshee, both running the tdfx driver obviously.  Thanks much in
advance,

  Jason

Multi-head Q3 possible?

Post by ad.. » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:05:43

> Before I go and spend many hours trying, I was wondering if anyone out there
> had gotten Q3 to run with multiple monitors (multi-head)?  I have a V3 and a
> 16 meg Banshee, both running the tdfx driver obviously.  Thanks much in
> advance,

As I understand it, currently 3D accel is not supported on multihead congifurations
when both cards are 3dfx...  If only one is 3dfx and the other card uses another
driver you can get 3D accel on the primary head.

Adam