diald, chat log error 'Can't get terminal parameters: Invalid argument'

diald, chat log error 'Can't get terminal parameters: Invalid argument'

Post by Laptop connectio » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Ahum......
What on earth is going wrong here ?
whenever i use diald to connect chat produces this error message. I don't
have a clue what it means by that, when i connect manually there's no
problem..
Gr,
Axel

diald, chat log error 'Can't get terminal parameters: Invalid argument'

Post by Axel Scheeper » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I browsed around the web and saw that a lot of people are experiencing this
problem, I can't find an answer to this.
Please somebody help here!
My guess is that when a deamon is started it is started with its own
argument list and acces rights but wahtever i change it won't work unless it
is ran from an active terminal. Terminal parameters?? Can someone tell me
what it wants ? beats me ...